People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our tax team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our clients to successfully manage local and global challenges as well as advise on leading strategies to simplify tax management and achieve global visibility for making informed strategic decisions.
You will support our clients from the financial industry in answering complex tax law questions and will assist mainly institutions in the banking, insurance and fund industry with strategic and operational tax challenges.
Do you want to advise demanding clients on complex taxation issues? Then we're the right company for you.
What you can expect from us
- You will advise domestic and foreign financial institutions on international restructurings, the tax treatment of financial products and answer questions regarding their tax reporting obligations
- You will deal with operational tax issues such as withholding tax, stamp duties as well as domestic and foreign withholding taxes
- You will conduct tax compliance mandates for banks, insurance companies and fund management companies
- You will support the audit department in checking the annual financial statements of banks, insurance companies and fund management companies for tax risks
- You will work on international projects with client responsibility which offer the opportunity to work creatively and self- motivated
- You will join a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
- You will lead and train younger employees and contribute to their professional and personal development
- A clear, long-term career path with internal and external professional training offers for professional development
- A future-oriented workplace that offers you a certain flexibility in adapting your work processes to your needs (e.g. by buying additional vacation days; more on this on our website)
- A culture in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated
- A degree as a certified tax expert or a specialised Swiss Master's degree (e.g. LL.M. Swiss and International Taxation)
- An Academic qualification in administration, economics or law
- 6 years of professional experience in the financial services industry and/or tax/legal consulting with a focus on financial services
- A positive and result-oriented attitude as well as the willingness to take over responsibility
- Very strong technical and analytical skills
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal by clicking on the apply button.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Stella Hoppe at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.