See job description for details
- A key position within the General Counsel Division working closely with Credit Suisse's International Wealth Management and Swiss Universal Bank front desks and trading & sales professionals for a broad variety of business partners based around the world
- An interesting and exciting opportunity as a Team Head of the OTC Advisory team, a team composed of highly motivated specialist legal professionals
- A role where you and your team are responsible for OTC client agreements, related legal opinions, subject matter expertise and comprehensive legal advice in connection with all queries relating to OTC products
- Interaction with other legal teams locally and globally on all levels
- Chance to work with cross-functional teams including front, credit, compliance, tax and operations to develop solutions for clients
- Be part of our team with a strong team spirit working in fast-paced environment and a possibility for flexible / agile working
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- A qualification as an attorney in Switzerland or an equivalent education.
- At least five years of professional experience as lawyer in private practice and/or in-house
- A motivated dedicated approach and a sound understanding of the legal and regulatory environment
- Strong leadership skills, with a team-orientated personality
- Your outstanding interpersonal skills and business partnership culture enable you to interact and present to senior management as well as to quickly gain trust and build up proven working relationships
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills in English and German are a requirement. Do you speak French or Italian? This would be an asset.
- Distinctive interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with colleagues
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
T. von Martini would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.