Technical Payments Specialist (80 - 100%)
Fides Treasury Services AG (Fides) is a successful, independent Company, which offers Multibanking and SWIFT Service Bureau services to Companies, which operate on a global basis. Here we offer global Cash Management Software and Outsourcing solutions, which have won multiple worldwide awards.
- You a meaningful role where you can expect a dynamic and multifaceted task with a comprehensive range of activities
- A key position in which you take the responsibility for operating the treasury and payment transaction platforms for large corporates and the Swift infrastructure
- You drive continuous improvements of the above mentioned operating platforms
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with the other teams to drive the development and automation of existing services
- As a key contact person for the partner banks you are responsible for maintaining the technical connections
- You will work on the design and implementation of PSD2-relevant services
- You will be actively integrated into an international and dynamic working environment in Zurich
- In this meaningful role you have the chance to work in an interdisciplinary manner and actively shape future payment transaction solutions
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would describe yourself as a flexible, independent and dedicated personality with a methodical way of working? Are you a positive person, passionate about teamwork? Then you would be the perfect fit for our team
- A higher technical education or equivalent knowledge in financial informatics (such as Windows, Linux, Bash, Powershell, Tomcat, MQ)
- You have several years of experience in Swiss and/or European payment transactions as well as in the areas of EBICS, PSN and messaging (MQ)
- Your competence lies in payment transaction formats (ISO20022)
- Swift certification (Servicebureau Specialist) is a plus
- You are fluent (spoken and written) in at least two of the following languages: German, English, French, Spanish
Ms. S. Eugster would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.