See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You will manage application, product lifecycle in alignment with approved CS group strategy, target architecture, TCO, risk management and security in collaboration with APAC delivery team & IWM IT architecture team.
- Take care of the IT Application ownership, access control for the main IWM 3.0 Booking Platform(BP) applications & provide 3rd level production support for the key applications
- You will be accountable for user access control from IT side for the assigned applications.
- You will ensure application / product documentation and technology inventories are up-to-date and complete
- You will perform the Criticality Assessment for the assigned applications
- Ensure infrastructure access and Source Code management are appropriately defined, controlled and reviewed. Support the IT organization partners in planning, reviews, assessments of the applications
- Conduct End of Life risk assessment and follow up on risk mitigation with the APAC core banking team
- Provide L3 Support which involves monitoring, debugging and service recovery for java based applications mostly written using Java, Spring Boot framework
- Degree/Master or equivalent in Computing or Engineering.
- 4-5 years of work experience in the IT application ownership domain & full acquaintance of the process around. Hands on experience on application inventory software. CATI or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in user access control domain
- Experience in the following technology stacks: Java, Linux, Bash/shell scripting knowledge, Ansible, Kafka, Oracle DB, Postgre SQL to do the 3rd level support
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude with the ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight program deadlines
- Eager to develop your knowledge in Credit Suisse Systems, products and processes within the Private Bank
- Strong communication skills and show high flexibility
- Proficient in English, German would be a plus
Mr. Matthew Lillywhite would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.