Technology Audit & Assurance - Senior / Assistant Manager Zurich or Geneva (80-100%)
Technology Audit &Assurance - Senior / Assistant Manager Zurich or Geneva (80-100%)
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing andadvisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting andFinancial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel,Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. Our Technology Audit team is looking for you!
As a member of our Technology Audit & Assurance team in Zurich or Geneva, you can expect towork with a young, innovative and technology savvy team, that shapes anddelivers innovative Audit and Assurance solutions. In your everyday role, youwill work in multidisciplinary teams and help our clients with their mostchallenging problems.
You will be involved in clients from the following industries: Banking,Insurance, Investment Management etc.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well asa comprehensive internal and external training programs. What you can expect from us:
• You will be collaborating with other team members on Technology Audit mandatesin challenging client environments.
• As an Technology auditor, you will assess internal controls and risks in ourclients' IT environments using our Deloitte External Audit Approach.
• You advise and audit in the area of business and IT risks as well ascarry out security assessments of various systems.
• By working together with our clients you will also be responsible fordeveloping a strong understanding into their varied landscape of IT andbusiness processes.
• You will be responsible for performing General IT Control testing and ITautomated control testing.
• As part of the Technology Audit & Assurance team you will work in ateam of experts in the area of audit and business processes and will beresponsible for tackling key client challenges by using technology to solvethem.
• You will meet and interact with numerous clients from several industriesand collaborate with them. What we expect from you:
• Preferably, you have a CISA certification and experience with General ITControl testing and Automated control testing in the Financial ServicesIndustry.
• You have knowledge of Third Party Assurance Reports (SOC1, ISAE3402,ISEA3000 etc)
• You have more than 2 years of professional experience, ideally within aBig 4 company or within a consulting firm in the Financial Services Industry.
• You have a strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
• You have experience conducting Technology Audit mandates, including strongunderstanding of external audit approaches and concepts.
• You have a strong interest and prior experience with Data Analytics anda high affinity of working with data from business processes.
• You have knowledge of business processes such as Financial Reporting,Treasury, Revenue Recognition and consolidation.
• You are a very strong team player, but feel comfortable workingindependently as well.
• You possess excellent verbal and written knowledge in French &English (Geneva) or in German & English (Zurich).
Other languages are an advantage. Any questions? Get in touch.
Submit a complete application online, including your CV and a copy of your workpermit for Switzerland and/or ID/passport, cover letter, university transcriptsand references, and bring your talents to Deloitte. Please be aware that onlycomplete applications are considered.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. G. Dewulf firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept applications from recruitmentagencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.