Your experience is more important than your education and your track record in candidate sourcing speaks for itself. Your communication skills are a cut above the rest and you can speak Boolean as fluently as your mother tongue. Your candidate network relies upon your job market insights and clients on your lightning fast delivery of superior candidate profiles.
By now you know that much of being a successful Recruiter is up to you but there are a few things we can offer to make your journey a little easier, more fun and financially profitable.
- Reputable Swiss brand with a proven track record and established relationships
- Access to working on a variety of contract and permanent roles with industry leading clients across the financial services, industry, and life sciences sectors
- Local and international industry events and forums to continue building your candidate network (during non-COVID times....)
- Focus on quality and results, NOT KPI's!
- Personal learning and development, external and internal training as well as free German language courses in-house if you need it
- Flat hierarchy and multiple career progression plans tailored to the individual
- Generous compensation package with an attractive uncapped commission scheme without a threshold and year round incentives (trips, lunches, team events)
- Excellent location in the heart of Zurich with large terraces for company get-togethers and stunning city views
- Team of collaborative colleagues who bring passion, humour and an exceptionally positive attitude
- Culture of internal promotion, 100% of our Managing Consultants/Team Leaders have risen through the ranks at Swisslinx
If you have at least 1 year's experience as a Technology Recruiter, preferably contract IT Specialists, we would love to hear from you, whether you are locally or internationally based. German language skills would be advantageous.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA