Test Automation Technical Specialist in Zurich | NatWest Group Careers
We're looking for a Test Automation Specialist to join us in Zurich.
What you'll do
- In this key role, you'll be undertaking and enabling automated testing activities in all delivery models
- We'll look to you to support teams to develop quality solutions and enable continuous integration and assurance of defect free deployment of customer value
- You'll be working closely with feature teams and a variety of stakeholders, giving you great exposure to professional development opportunities
Joining us in a highly collaborative role, you'll be contributing to the transformation of testing using quality processes, tools, and methodologies, significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. You'll make sure repeatable, constant and consistent quality is built into all phases of the idea to value lifecycle at reduced cost or reduced time to market. It's a chance to work with colleagues at multiple levels, and with cross-domain, domain, platform and feature teams, to build in quality as an integral part of all activities.
Additionally, you'll be:
The skills you'll need
- Supporting the design of automation test strategies, aligned to business or programme goals
- Evolving more predictive and intelligent testing approaches, based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
- Collaborating to refine the scope of manual and automated testing required, the creation of automated test scripts, user documentation and artefacts
- Designing and creating a low maintenance suite of stable, re-usable automated tests, which are usable both within the product or domain and across domains and systems in an end-to-end capacity
- Applying testing and delivery standards by understanding the product development lifecycle along with mandatory, regulatory and compliance requirements
We're looking for someone with experience in automated testing, particularly from an Agile development or CICD environment. You are an innovative thinker who can identify opportunities and design solutions, and know how to develop complex automation code. You'll have a good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team and can relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature.
We'll also look for you to have:
- MSc / BSc in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- Certification in Tricentis TOSCA (Automation Specialist 1 & 2 and more)
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools as recommended by the enterprise tooling framework
- A background of designing, developing and implementing automation frameworks in new environments
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- ISTQB or equivalent (nice to have)
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles. Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.