Transaction Advisory Services Manager (m/f) - Operational Transaction Services focus Middle East, Zurich
We are looking for a Transaction Advisory Services Manager (m/f) - Operational Transaction Services focus Middle East, Zurich EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in theWe are looking for a Transaction Advisory Services Manager (m/f) - Operational Transaction Services focus Middle East, Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modeling.
Within TAS, our Operational Transaction Services (OTS) group provides a full range of operationally focused services including M&A Integration, Carve-out, Operational and IT Due Diligence, and Value Creation. Operational Transaction Services works with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations.
Within OTS we are looking for a strong manager who helps us build business with Middle Eastern companies acquiring Swiss business. We expect our managers to also take strong ownership in developing clients from focus industries (Life Science, Aviation, Consumer Products & Retail)
Tasks that you promote
- Manage client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines, and functional areas
- Develop excellent client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products
- Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations and attending pursuit meetings with clients to help sell work
- Drive thought leadership for focus topic “Middle Eastern companies acquiring Swiss business”
- Lead knowledge development (for post-merger integrations, carve-outs, value creation / restructuring) in a selected focus industry (Life Science, Aviation, Consumer Products & Retail)
- Be responsible for fostering an open and inclusive work environment.
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience of which at least 2 years in one of the focus industries (Life Science, Aviation, Consumer Products & Retail)
- A degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or related field
- Applicable industry and/or consulting experience
- Related certification a plus
- Experience related to mergers and/or acquisitions transactions preferred
- Experience in re-engineering, turnarounds or business integrations, with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience leading and managing in complex business environments
- Experience working in or for Middle Eastern companies
- Strong experience working with cross-cultural teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; further languages are a plus
- Ability to make detailed assessments of technology, operations or manufacturing infrastructure
- Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas
- Ability to synthesize approaches to complex integration conflicts
- Ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- A dedication to teamwork
- This position requires willingness and ability to travel (up to 90%).
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment, that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Katja Hassler is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR00133. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.