Transaction Services Analyst, Associate & (Senior) Manager
On behalf of our client, a fast-growing, European Transaction Advisory firm, Swisslinx is looking for Transaction Services Professionals to join their team in Zurich. As part of their expansion process, our client seeks strengthening on all levels from Analyst to Associate to (Senior) Manager.
Working as a member of the transaction services team, you will be responsible for actively participating in various national and international buy- and sell-side transactions. You will prepare, plan and execute financial due diligence for private equity and corporate clients and will take part in deal origination and pitching. Depending on your previous experience and position you will either support and train junior members of the team or be able to learn from more senior colleagues.
- 1 - 6 years' experience in M&A / transaction services with a sound understanding of financial due diligence and/or financial modeling
- University degree, preferably in finance, accounting, business administration or similar
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong in MS Excel with an analytical, critical and entrepreneurial mindset.
You will work in small teams within a dynamic, fast-growing environment. You will have great opportunities to learn from Senior Managers / Partners and gain valuable insights in deal origination. You will be actively involved in client-facing tasks, such as pitching and meetings, where you will be able to develop your own network.
If this challenge sounds interesting to you, we are looking forward to your application.
Please note that only profiles which fulfill the above requirements will be considered.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA