- Zurich, Switzerland Zurich Zurich CH
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
For our client, one of the most instantly recognizable banks worldwide, Swisslinx are looking for a dynamic UI/UX developer who brings strong knowledge of Front-End Development on the Appway platform and is open to a BPMN experience.
This is a 12 months contract available immediately - extensions highly possible.
Overview of the project:
Within the area of Digitalization, our client is building End to End fully digital processes of client on boarding and product activations. The client is able to on-board and purchase a new banking package fully paperless and within few minutes, choosing if she/he wants to do it in a bank's branch or in self-service mode from home.
As a part of a forward thinking digital team, you will contribute to building such onboarding/activation processes based on Appway BPM system.
Among your responsibilities, you will be leading offshore team, providing technical trainings and participating to UX meetings with product owners across all the teams of digital workflows.
As a Member of Appway scrum team (around 8 people) you will be acting as scrum team member (writing stories, developing features/functionalities, test and writing test scripts according to the team's scrum master and product owner. Overall embedded in the program consisting of 9 Scrum teams onsite/offshore and nearshore.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
The main function is a User Interface (UI/UX) developer implementing and extending features of Appway processes. Therefore you will be responsible for:
• Design and implement bank's User Experience vision within Appway Technology, using the Appway 7 design principles
• Migrate existing functionalities and screens onto new UI/UX concepts
• Optimize Screen performance by understanding rendering phases and AJAX concepts of partial screen refresh
• Modify existing Appway process software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware/infrastructure and improve performance.
• Analyse user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Define Stories in Agile approach, implement functionalities, test and write test scripts for adhering a full 'Definition of Done'
• Proactively fix bug's in case of tickets assigned to the team.
• Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of HTML and stylesheets/CSS as part of a Front-end oriented background
• Strong experience in general Java development and OO principles
• Solid knowhow on AJAX and screen performance optimization
• 1-2 years of experience as Appway, focus on UI/UX (good to have)
• Experience working with Product Owners
For further information, do not hesitate to contact:
Marta Kondracka, Technology Researcher: +41 (0)58 268 1054,