UI Designer (m/w)
Spring Professional is looking for an UI Designer who will work closely with engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle. You are a critical thinker with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better. This is a full-time temporary role based in Zurich. Your responsibilites:
- Deliver user-focused designs
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers, and research managers to prioritize design works in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into designs.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
- 5+ years of Web UI prototyping and development experience
- Highly capable in participating in design and implementation decision making
- Strong at applying systems thinking in prototyping complex UI solutions
- Experience leveraging Maps API
- Excellent skills in translating visual and interactive design concepts to code
- Experience creating solutions for desktop and mobile web experiences
- Keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of web application design best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building on a broad set of public APIs
- Experience developing SPAs using React
- Mobile web experience including responsive web UIs
- Google Apps Script
- AppEngine experience
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator (or equivalent) preferred
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility issues
- Experience using Google productivity apps like Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet. Spring Professional provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract employees! Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client.
Workload: 100%; 40 hours per week; 6 months contract role with the option to extend.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch