UX Production Designer (m/w)
Spring Professional IT is currently assisting our client in their search to hire an experienced UX Production Designer (m/w) to join the UX Design & Research team in Zürich. Your responsibilities:
In this role you will be working within a multidisciplinary team, where you will take part in the project work to provide visual design refinements of established interaction patterns.
- Visual refinements for Activities: Commercial unit based on user feedback, partner feedback and reviews.
- Visual refinements for Ticket Entry points in Search & Maps.
- Visual refinements on existing payment flows, allowing a user to purchase a ticket.
- Production assets for product launches, supporting front-end engineering.
- Visual design refinements of established interaction patterns.
- Creating & customizing interaction design flows based on clear product requirements.
- Refining existing designs after UX research makes recommendations.
- Working with PM to receive Search approval for launching experiments.
- Communications design for select materials sent to external partners
- Bachelor's degree in UX Design or related design discipline
- 1-4 years of industry experience as a UX designer, Visual Designer, UI designer, information architect, or similar role.
- Portfolio of projects demonstrating visual design polish and launched products
- Proficient in Figma
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team include Product Managers, PMs and User Research
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English.
- We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet.
- Spring Professional provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract employees! Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client.
- Workload: 100%; 40 hours per week;
- Duration: asap until 21st of January 2021
- Location: Zürich
Mrs. Katarzyna Krajewska, Key Account Manager, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 791234396 or eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch