We have partnered with a growing Infrastructure Equity platform who are expanding its team in Zurich and now appointing a VP to work closely with the Head of Acquisitions.
- Identify potential investment opportunities internationally
- Assist with the ongoing development of the team's investment strategy
- Lead the full transaction structuring & execution cycle
- Manage all transaction work streams including due diligence and investment papers
- Monitor asset performance against benchmarks
- Extensive experience within the infrastructure sector, preferably direct investment
- Existing network within the infrastructure sector
- Demonstrable knowledge of market characteristics and key value drivers
- Able to manage key aspects of the investment and asset management processes
- Comfortable with contract documentation & negotiation
On offer is the opportunity to join a highly experience but growing platform who are aggressively seeking opportunities in the market.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via +353 86 106 9433, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link provided.