- CHF90000 - CHF105000 per annum
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
Wealth Management Assistant
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: CHF90000 - CHF105000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
A leading Swiss Private Bank is searching for a Senior Wealth Management Assistant in Zurich. The company are well known in the banking markets offering investment solutions to high net worth and institutional clients.A leading Swiss Private Bank is searching for a Senior Wealth Management Assistant in Zurich. The company are well known in the banking markets offering investment solutions to high net worth and institutional clients.
They are searching for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to develop their experience in private banking / wealth management, who can work supporting the Senior Relationship Managers with their clients.
Fluency in German and English is essential, with French also being an asset.
- Managing relations with Family Offices and HNW individuals.
- Supporting relationship managers with account opening, client administration, day to day client correspondence, transfers and execution.
- Undertaking cash management, credit queries and account maintenance.
- Coordinate travel; organise and attend client meetings.
- Act as the main point of contact for client queries and requests.
- Previous experience working in an assistant role for a private bank / wealth manager.
- Have an understanding of investment products.
- Willingness to pursue a career in wealth management.
- Fluency in German & English.
Address emails to Ms. Alice Corp