Working Student – Junior Investment Analyst 40%, temporary
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 19 Jun 18
Our people are at the core of what we do. We recognize that people and culture are important for our business. This defines how we hire, develop and motivate our people. We welcome diversity and are proud to offer a broad range of flexible work environments that allow you to balance work and private life.
To complete our team, we are looking for you: As an excellent team member, you are excited about working in a diverse environment. You are a creative thinker who challenges conventional wisdom and helps us to further improve the way we generate value for the Zurich Group. If you are passionate about what you do and have a positive can-do attitude, then we are your employer.
You will support pension investments in the analysis and implementation of investment strategies for Zurich's pension plans globally.
As a Working Student your main responsibilities will involve:
- Support financial modelling of investment proposal
- Prepare presentations to pension committees
- Create and update documentations and regular reports
- Support various projects
As a Working Student your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Student who has already completed at least two years of study in Economics or in a numerical/quantitative discipline (with enrollment)
- Basic understanding of financial theory and its applications
- A basic understanding of the roles of the key players in financial markets
- Interest and awareness of current trends and recent events in financial markets
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Flexibility, proactivity and good communication
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.