Working Student - Junior Investment Analyst – Investment Valuations 40 -100%, temporary
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 20 Nov 18
- Do you think C++ developments are cool?
- Do you think financial derivatives can be useful?
- Do you think highly of yourself but do not need to conquer others with your knowledge?
As a working student in investment valuations your main responsibilities will involve:
- Work under the supervision of Head of Valuations to develop an automated solution for investment valuations.
- Assist with the implementation of a quantitative library in C++ to price bonds, loans, financial derivatives
- Support in VBA programming and retrieving Bloomberg information
As a working student in investment valuations your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Nearing completion of an MSc or working on your PhD
- Strong programming skills in one or both of C++ and VBA
- Sound mathematical basis
- Interest in quantitative finance
- Responsible and detailed-oriented person
- Fluent in German or English
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.