ZIMS IT Process Management Lead 80-100%
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 15 Aug 18
Zurich Insurance Mobile Solutions (ZIMS) helps us fulfill these needs by working closely with colleagues to develop and implement innovative, value-adding propositions and services for the digital world.
So how do we do it? By connecting more frequently with our customers, distributors and each other we unlock our mobile potential and create digital propositions and services that are valuable for customers, fun to work with and accelerate growth and shareholder upside.
We do this using the digital capabilities we have at Zurich and those of leading insurtech companies, connecting the latest digital advances with the evolving needs and expectations of customers.
As an IT Process Management Lead your main responsibilities will involve:
- Define, roll-out and institutionalize agile software development culture and practices
- Establish standardized DevOpstool set
- Promote strong collaboration between the many functions and teams (internal and external) involved in the software delivery cycle of ZIMS digital assets
- Develop / build / maintain internal and external ZIMS IT assets
- Drive IT delivery & execution separately, with and through countries
Your Skills and Experience
As an IT Process Management Lead your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Expertise in operational process improvement
- Experience in development tools for mobile solutions
- Deep knowledge and experience with state-of-the-art software engineering culture and practices (esp. DevOps)
- Strong track record on execution
- Experience with collaboration in networks
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.