About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Professional on QI and communicate with Group or external parties efficiently.
- To build up and streamline QI process and Reporting even system enhancement.
- Familiar with Personal trust regulatory, and build up streamline process with system enhancement
- Deliver exact requirement and timely process in WM daily BAU.
- To be colleague's deputy when needed.
- Fulfil LM tasks assignment.
- To handle QI process and communicate with Group efficiently and solely.
- Build up QI standard process align with Group policy.
- Streamline QI process and update it in due course.
- Familiar with Personal trust regulatory and process.
- Exact process in WM daily BAU and co-work other colleagues.
- Fulfil LM tasks assignment and finalized on time with expected quality.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .