Specialist, Account Servicing (1 yr contract)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate Main job roles / responsibilities
- To assist process FO BAU. (協助處理FO BAU)
- To conduct FO daily operation cooperate other colleague.( FO日常運作與其他同事合作)
- To ensure FO BAU smoothly. (確保FO BAU順利進行)
- To finalize LM assign daily BAU.( 完成LM指定每日BAU)
- To perform LM assign task.( 執行LM分配任務)
Academic qualifications / required skills
- EB/ Online CASA account opening
- Accuracy, timeliness, speed requirements, stress resistance, care and initiative
- Complete the supervisor's assignment
- University degree or above
- MS office
- English listening, speaking, reading and writing - medium
- Experience with Foreign exchange license or Foreign exchange business is preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .