About this role Key responsibilities: We are looking for an Analyst/Associate, Digital Content Production to help plan and implement a new APAC content model. You should be creative and enjoy working on content. You’ll help in making BlackRock content more engaging and localized, to build
About this role
We are looking for an Analyst/Associate, Digital Content Production to help plan and implement a new APAC content model. You should be creative and enjoy working on content. You’ll help in making BlackRock content more engaging and localized, to build trust and loyalty in our brand and reach a broader audience across APAC. Experience working in digital marketing is required, and of course you should be digitally savvy. This role will be based in Taiwan but work for regional digital content, with 60% of the time focused on the Taiwan market. You will:
- Work with the APAC digital content strategy lead to help define, execute and evolve a best-in-class digital content strategy that aligns customer needs with business objectives in APAC.
- Manage and prioritize a pipeline of stories; build editorial calendars; manage content development and production workflow for blackrock.com, Insights app and various third party messaging platforms (e.g. LINE, WeChat, Ant Financial) from start to finish.
- Write, edit and transform new and existing copy in Chinese (traditional or simplified)—copy that is relatable, easy to understand and forward-thinking and is customized for the local market and the particular digital medium.
- Collaborate with agency and stakeholders (business partners, marketing leads, etc) to ensure content development move in the right direction and resolve issues that come up in the production process; liaison with agency in copyediting translated copy.
- Proactively leverage data and insights to measure content effectiveness, as well as to identify opportunities for optimization and new content.
- Monitor trends in content marketing and social media and continuously seek to improve our strategy based on client needs and preferences.
- Ensure compliance with legal, privacy, brand guidelines and policies.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Logophile: You love words, love playing with words and love what words can do.
- Storyteller: You know how to deliver a message in a story that resonates with the audience.
- Audience focused: Put your audience at the center of everything you do.
- Curious: You’re always looking to learn and aren’t afraid to ask “why?”
- Driven: You don’t sit around and wait for instructions before doing something.
- Pragmatic: You set out on clear goals and vision, but you can also execute with a realistic plan.
- Solutions oriented: You’re adaptable and creative when it comes to solving problems or bringing new ideas to the table.
- Open: Communicate expressly and positively. You value and respect feedback from others. You also take the time to give feedback.
- Collaborative: You are clear on team goals and enjoy collective wins.
- At least 3 years of experience in a writing or editing of digital marketing role in the financial services or related industry
- Know the financial landscape and understand market and economic fundamentals, or show strong interest in the finance space
- Familiar with current content offerings and messaging platforms in the Asia Pacific market (LINE, WeChat, Ant Financial, etc)
- Can write and edit in Chinese (traditional or simplified)
- Some study or work experience in mainland China preferred
- Articulate in oral and written communication in English
- Apt in taking a project through various touchpoints, phrases and processes to completion
- Experience with content management system a plus (Teamsite)
- Experience with compliance and workflow systems a plus (Red Oak, JIRA)
- Experience with analytics platform a plus (Adobe Omniture)
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.