Asset Management, Product Specialist, Vice President
Key responsibilities of the candidate include and not be limited to:
- Be equipped with solid capability to communicate financial markets and fund products in terms of the investment philosophy, investment strategy, portfolio construction, performance contribution and other matters relevant to the product.
- To communicate all the professional information in different client & channel languages. Clients refer to internal sales, direct clients, channel financial advisors and institution clients. The candidate should be able to present necessary information in both written and spoken context, and therefore promote products to generate sales and grow AUM.
- Great communication and team working for coordination
- Work effectively and proactively with the team and all internal parties
- As a team to achieve overall business objectives
- Educational background: university graduate and above.
- At least 5 years working experience in financial industry, with the experiences of product communication of mutual funds preferred.
- Language skill: Fluent spoken and written Chinese, conversational spoken and written English.
- Good communication skill, both written and spoken.
- Professional license: SITCA License, or Senior Brokerage License is a must. CSIA or CFA is preferred.
- Motivational fit: Self-motivator, Achiever, Goal getter and able to work independently and with multi tasks