About this role Team and Role overview: The Client Product Strategy team owns and drives product strategy, positioning and promotion, and works in partnership with the Client Business sales teams to drive business efforts in Taiwan and across the broader Asia Pacific (APAC) region. The
About this role
Team and Role overview:
The Client Product Strategy team owns and drives product strategy, positioning and promotion, and works in partnership with the Client Business sales teams to drive business efforts in Taiwan and across the broader Asia Pacific (APAC) region. The team helps bring focus to sales initiatives and identify suitable products for clients. The team works across the range of traditional asset classes (equities, fixed income, multi-asset) and a range of financial instruments. The team also works closely with the Global Product Group (GPG) in developing new investment strategies for clients.
The successful candidate will be part of the regional APAC Client Product Strategy team, and a key component of BlackRock’s Know-Your-Product (KYP) coverage in Taiwan, focused on:
Core & Focus Product strategy and messaging – primarily supporting equity-related strategies Product/Competitor/Market analytics and reporting Supporting selected product initiatives, for example: Sustainable Investing
- Engage with internal Client Business sales teams in Taiwan and across APAC to align on product priorities and focus funds, and jointly work with Investment teams to formulate and deliver product plans aligned to BlackRock Investment Institute (BII) asset allocation views
- Work together with the broader Client Product Strategy to drive sales efforts and activities of focus products in Taiwan and across APAC, including:
- Generating key sales messages and materials, including Chinese version materials which can be leveraged in other relevant APAC markets
- Industry (including competitor) intelligence and analytics
- Organising and supporting client calls/events
- Coordinating investment professional visits
- Co-work with Taiwan Client Business to maintain relationships and explore opportunities with clients’ product function, including “gatekeepers” in distribution channels
- Support Taiwan sales and marketing activities in terms of adhoc product materials and Q&A write-ups, client presentations, etc.
- Explore opportunities by working with product development teams to facilitate the delivery of investment solutions to clients via in-depth product specification discussions with clients, sales and investment teams
- Adherence/oversight of applicable KYP regulatory tasks including monitoring fund activities, maintenance of offering documentation, evaluation of new fund registration, etc
- Relevant education qualifications, preferably in a business or finance related discipline
- Must have at least 2 years relevant experience or otherwise be in a position to qualify as a Product Analyst
- Strong knowledge of Taiwan asset management industry
- Written and verbal fluency in Mandarin and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated individual, with the ability to think strategically
- Ability to work under pressure and take ownership of issues
- Analytical / problem solving skills
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $7.43 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock |
Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.