Client Services Rep,Assc2
- 2-6 years of working experience in financial services or related industry
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- An analytical mind-set with excellent and proven problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Detail-oriented team player who can work well with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills together with an ability to multi-task under pressure Job Description:
- Develop a clear understanding of clients' portfolios and their requirements.
- Execute client onboarding include Know Your Customer (KYC), account opening and other related documentation requirements.
- Resolve daily client issues and requests by working closely with clients and related parties.
- Maintain client & internal records and documents.
- Responsible for Global Services (including Client Service) related initiatives / functions
- Handle various operational and administrative supports.
- Support management on ad-hoc assignments and projects.