Client Services Rep,Off
Why This Role is important to us
• Ensure appropriate corporate governance and well established controls are in place to prevent financial losses and reputational damages. Cultivate best practice.
• Coach, mentor, guide, drive and hold accountable for own team members to practice a culture of Risk Excellence. What this role responsible for
Client / Internal Departmental / Manager Deliverables
• Ensure clients' queries and reporting are answered / delivered accurately and on timely basis.
• Response and conduct clients' phone calls with professional manners.
• Constantly provide an update to clients on the progress of all raised issues.
• Demonstrate understanding of client's and investment manager's requirements.
Internal Departmental Deliverables
• Ensure all queries (through email or telephone) to Fund Operations have been fully handled and closely followed up.
• Provide coverage in the absence of Client Account.
• Prepare specific management information as requested.
• Adopt a proactive role in establishing State Street as an organization of service excellence within the region.
Maintenance of Internal Procedures
• Keep client directory up to date, to inform all members of the group whenever there is any changes for each fund / portfolio.
• Work closely with Fund Operations in regards to the reporting, settlement of trades, income collection and corporate action activity related issues.
• Update and maintain the fund procedures, aware of each fund procedure contents, and ensure agreed services are delivered to the clients in a timely manner.
• Escalate urgent/ major issues to the manager's attention.
• Ensure full adherence and implementation of the Risk Management Policy and internal procedures at all times (e.g. KYC, FFTOP/TOP, etc.) in order to prevent losses.
• Communicate and document non-compliance issues as they arise to senior manager.