GM FX Operation, Officer 外匯營運部經理
Job Description Summary
The employee is reporting to SSGM Operations Head Taiwan and responsible for the accurately processing for FX and derivative trades in confirmation, settlement, and regulatory reporting, etc. timely. Job Description
- Responsible for supervising the FX settlement team and work with internal / external clients / counterparties to ensure FX trade processing, confirmation matching, settlements, and nostro account balance reporting and reconciliation are processed accurately and timely to continue an error-free control environment, and satisfactory audit rating.
- To monitor MT300 Confirmation Matching system for FX trades and follow up with Front Office and client where necessary.
- To ensure FX deals in all currencies are settled without any delay, and work with GTCB Investigation team to resolve any discrepancies in settlement.
- Responsible for Nostro account projected balance reporting and reconciliation in order to facilitate Nostro account balance management.
- Responsible for monitoring settlement queues in several applications by taking proper actions timely.
- Responsible for enhancing the operating model including strengthen our risk infrastructure, and risk excellence through ongoing improvement in controls, culture, governance, and proactive identification and mitigation of risks.
- Streamline and continuously improve internal and external client experiences by improving efficiency, and achieving GM COO goals through digitization.
- To provide coverage to Taiwan Operations Reporting teams to supervise the generation of the relevant reports for internal, clients, and regulators.
- To Support SSGM business strategic initiatives and regulatory changes through effective development and implementation of solutions, processes, controls and technologies.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent at least
- At least 5 years of financial Taiwan FX related services, and TABF FX license is a plus
- Exposure to Taiwan FX Market and Product knowledge required (FX/MM/Derivatives).
- Experience in client relationship management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and Access.
- Effective communication and time management skills
- Experience with managing collaborative processes and working across different departments, ensuring other parties keep to deadlines and provide results
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities effectively, and excellent attention to detail
- Fluent Traditional Chinese writing and Good English writing and communication skill required
- A strong attitude for information technology including MS Office and SWIFT
- Flexible approach to work hours