About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Deliver individual performance targets to mitigate delinquency
- Make phone call or follow collection strategy to delinquent customers to collector payment
- Follow SCB compliance regulation as well as governmental
- To ensure daily works meet with internal control and compliance such as code of conduct ,Collection Boundary List ,etc
- Protect customer data ;releasing ,mishandling ,or distributing any confidential information is strictly prohibited
- Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures
- Task Force of streamline processes on Collection DOIs
Key Stakeholders Our Ideal Candidate
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Code of Conduct
- Dos and Don'ts for Collections Staff
- Excellent Communication skill
- Basic computer operation skill
- Knowledge of bank rule of law,etc
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .