Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
Develop, design, and maintain software products or systems to enable client strategies. Analyze, design, build, and test new components or enhancements to existing module.
Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards.
Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components. Create operational documentation for the application. Maintain applications according to SLAs. Develop and implement testing plans.
Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system roll-outs, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications. Analyze, design, build, and/or test new components or enhancements to existing modules. Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors which are implemented by the team. Work with client to gather requirements and develop proof of concepts for new technologies/solutions and suggest business process improvisation to reduce complexity in custom application(s).
Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Supervise a team of computer programmers to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications. Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management. Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management. Interact with client or internal senior management. Qualifications BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (Applied), Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 7 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Of the required experience, 3 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- All stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of native mobile application projects (iOs: objectiveC or Swift; Android: java or kotlin);
- Deploying, supporting, and maintaining Integration, Workflow, Customizations, Automation Scripts, and Logging; requirement Analysis and providing workarounds and limitations during the Analysis phase;
- Functional Designs, Technical Designs, and Training Documentation for customizations and standard developments across all modules of native mobile application projects;
- Working with Client Functional Team, Business Process Leads, End Users, Stakeholders, and Teammates.
To apply, please click the 'APPLY' button.
- At least 2 years' experience to work following Agile methodologies and tools like using Jira, Confluence, etc.
- At least one significant experienced in managing both Off-shore and On-shore teams
- Ability to define guidelines and coaching about mobile development and agile processes to team members
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.