Assistant Manager, System Development
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate Key behaviours
- Play an assistant for the lead on the execution of end to end projects that significantly improve the way business operates for best result in Client Journey experience. The scope consists of resource management, project planning and execution, stakeholder management, and overall business process improvement initiatives
- Specialize in Operation Excellence process engineering
- Co-manages multiple projects at one time, actively collaborating with stakeholders, while executing projects with the discipline required to deliver on time and within budget, while also managing scope and ensuring service levels are maintained
- Ensures all projects are supported by proper documentation, including process maps, standard operating procedures, and other critical operational metrics
- Create and Recommend real-time / high speed solutions to Business and Operations ensuring end-to-end Client Journey from process re-engineering to post deployment support
- Assess business requirements & processes and provide recommendations on optimal solutions and solution development estimation
- Perform local applications / interfaces maintenance and support in production as well as DR/BCP
- Understand and assure software development standards and compliance fully applied in day-to-day activities
- Create and Maintain relationships with delivery partners including Group, CSS, NSS, Compliance, etc, and focusing on performance management against agreed SLA's and KPI's
Core (Talent, Skill and Knowledge)
- Ability to work with senior management
- Responsible, adaptable and reliable
- Collaborate to achieve objectives
- Bachelor Degree in Business Information System, Computer Science, Information Technology .
- At least 6 years experience which related to Business Information System, Computer Science, Information Technology .
- Service and customer centricity, good attitude
- Good command in English . ( Writing, speaking, listening and communication ) .
- Good interpersonal skills, problem solving, eager to learn
- Experience in Banking Industry is an added advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .