Front End Developer (for Mobile Solution)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team to design and implement enterprise level dynamic web applications such as media portals, content management systems, e-commerce sites or banking portals
- Translation of User Stories into source code on various technical platforms and within waterfall or agile delivery environments
- Integration of established 3rd party services such as video content management solutions, Cloud infrastructure service web analytics or commercial transaction service providers
- Experience with native iOS and/ or native Android
- Understanding of TDD and the key principles of why and how to implement (e.g. Karma, Jasmine, Cucumber, Enzyme, Mocha and Chai)
- Appreciation of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues
- Adherence to web standards and best practices - Software development methodologies, e.g. agile
- Experience with source/version control software such as SVN & Git The following skills and experience would be preferred but are not essential:
- Experience developing for multiple devices such as mobile and tablets - including responsive design
- DevOps processes and auto deployment processes preferred but not essential
- Understanding of some server side languages such as PHP, Ruby or Java
- Exposure to MongoDB and Postgres
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.