Product Consultant (Implementation/Regulatory Software)
- This role is responsible for participating in a project implementation with respect to Moody's Analytics Enterprise Risk Solution software implementation/enhancements, data warehousing, configuration for Clients.
- Participate in various implementation projects by providing assistance to Clients for the installation and configuration of software solutions for different regulatory and business requirements.
- Conduct Gap Analysis and/or gather requirements for new functionalities.
- Install/upgrade or help with the installing and upgrading of software.
- Assist Clients with building interfaces to our data-warehouse (data mapping).
- Design and build some custom features based on our toolkits.
- Configure our software to match Clients' needs.
- Participate in the testing activities (SIT and UAT).
- Provide user and technical training to Clients.
- Manage project timelines, deliveries, resources and issues/risks. (on a need basis)
- Liaise and escalate client issues to Product Managers when necessary (product enhancement requests, defects, etc).
- Track project hours and client issues into tracking system.
- Manage client relations and expectations throughout project life cycles
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Financial Engineering, Economics or Information Technology
- 4 to 10 years of relevant professional experience in a vendor, system integrator, consultancy, financial institution or banking environment
- Proven track record in financial software implementations gained with either, banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators.
- IT Savvy with prior full SDLC implementation experience in at least one of the following fields: loan origination, banking, risk management (Basel III capital, credit and liquidity risk), ALM, regulatory reporting, accounting and finance related systems
- Strong functional and business skills in Finance (banking and/or trading book)
- Excellent presentation, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with clients and internal staff at all organizational levels
- Proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL and strong hands-on technical skills.
- A team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- Willingness to travel
- English and Thai languages mandatory to liaise with our clients; additional regional language proficiency such as Mandarin or Vietnamese will be an added advantage.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.