- Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand Bangkok Krung Thep Mahanakhon TH
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Sell products and services for Risk & Compliance line of business and manage relationships with existing named accounts to ensure satisfaction, account retention, and continued revenue growth and profitability.
Job ID: JR41227
- Leads, manages, plans, organizes and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction with a long-term, multi-year focus.
- Acts as primary liaison between client and FIS and understands client's needs including financial expectations and restrictions.
- Develops and executes account plans to ensure continued revenue growth from account base.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence.
- Analyzes and evaluates pricing and costing scenarios to offer a most viable value proposition.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS' resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes deals that meet customer expectations and FIS' ability to deliver, utilizing appropriate company resources, based on resources plan, to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Monitors service levels, discusses with management and recommends opportunities for improving service levels, revenue and profit.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Works to achieve sales objectives.
- Listens to concerns of customers with regard to current products/services.
- Identifies root problems and utilizes existing FIS processes to enhance satisfaction.
- Provides accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Within client organizations, builds network of both operational and executive level users and maintains knowledge of all products and services utilized.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Good understanding of FIS products and services and strong industry knowledge
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Communicates ideas in clear, concise and professional manner that is appropriate to audience including executive levels
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills to determine client business needs and requirements
- Excellent follow-up skills in all areas of sales cycle
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management, employees, clients and public
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Travel is required