Our client, who is a FinTech Digital Bank with strong support from a reputable organisation, is currently looking for a Head of Product as part of their rapid expansion plans in Thailand. With their strong regional presence, this is a great opportunity to partner with C-level stakeholders across the APAC region, and spearhead new changes across the region.
We are looking for Senior Product Management professionals with experience in general digital banking products (e.g. payments, lending, wealth).
- Leading and define the product vision, and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for their products.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications, possess an intimate knowledge of the end-to-end flow and how it integrates with the firm's ecosystem.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- At least 10 years of working experience as a Digital Banking Product Manager.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, particularly in Agile environments.
- Familiarity with technical architecture such as the use of APIs, cloud services, SaaS, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable of digital banking products and services.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)