Private Equity Analyst
- Istanbul, Gokturk, Turkey
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Private Equity Analyst
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people.
Franklin Templeton Turkey Private Equity Advisory business is looking for ambitious candidates to join its expanding team as an Analyst. Analysts are an integral part of the investment team, participating in all aspects of the investment process, from initial screen and due diligence, through approval, to post-investment monitoring and reporting. The candidate will be an active participant of the team by performing screening, research, financial modeling, and other quantitative & qualitative analyses as part of the investment team.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of an Analyst?
- Create financial models; perform valuation models for existing and prospective investments
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements and prepare periodic portfolio reports
- Conduct industry and market research
- Interpreting complicated financial information
- Writing financial research summaries
- Monitor operational and financial performance of client companies to evaluate risk and recommend active portfolio management actions
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Strong academic background from a top tier university. MBA holders are a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in private equity and/or mezzanine investments, investment banking, corporate finance, management consultancy, financial advisory, strategic planning or business development
- Strong analytic and financial modelling skills
- Good understanding of different valuation methods
- Ability to be adaptive and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English and Turkish
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, " I AM Franklin Templeton ."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.