~~~The purpose of the risk management system is to ensure that the risk factors of the Branch is defined, measured, monitored, controlled and internal capital requirement is determined through policies, implementation procedures, and limits, which are intended to monitor, to keep under control and, where necessary, to change the risk-yield structure of the future cash flows of the Branch and, in connection with this, the nature and level of its activities.
To establish a suitable and adequate risk management system for Pillar I risks such as Credit, Market, Operational risk and Pillar II risks (Liquidity, Interest Rate risk derived from Banking Book, Concentration, Country, Transfer, Residiual, Compliance and startegy risks) within the Branch.
The main activities are:
a) Adequate policies, implementation procedures, and limits, to enable the management of the different aspects of risks arising from activities
b) Risk management activites are clearly defined in accordance with the procedures and principles specified in the regulation.
Risk Manager is appointed with Audit Commiittee's consent and Board of Director's approval.
• To design and implement risk management system and risk strategy. To identify risks inherent in the Branch's portfolio and specify the relevant factors, consider those risks and factors for establishing risk appetite
• To ensure all risk factors are measured, controlled and risk monitoring results are reported on timely manner and periodically to BoM member responsible from Internal Systems, BoM and related department heads.
• To own and develop all implementation procedures, policies, methodologies and associated tools related to the risks the Branch is exposed including Risk appetite and strategy. Making sure all documentation is in line with the BRSA requirements and ISP Group policy and procedures. Making sure all policies are reviewed at least annually and receive BoM approval for every version.
• At least 3 years od experience as a risk manager/analyst preferably in a financial institution, preferably in the field of Credit, Market, and Operational Risk
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements, especially TCMB, BRSA,CRR, EBA and ECB guidelines
• Bachelor Degree from a reputable university
• Fluent English, both spoken and written
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of risk management activites, banking and financial services products and processes, applicable legislation and regulations
• In-depth knowledge of excel with some macro SQL and SAS skills.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
• Analytical thinking
• Experience and knowledge on Bank's Internal System Regulation and in-depth knowledge of the risk factors defined under this regulation using proper risk methodologies and systems. Having a similar experienced on another bank.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!