Functional QA Test Specialist
- GBP40869 - GBP47680 per annum
- Banbury, England, United Kingdom Banbury England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's leading digital bank and biggest mobile bank with over 13 million active online customers across our three main brands.
We have a mission to ensure we provide both the safest and the best digital banking experience for our customers across all of the Group's brands and devices, as well as leading the way on innovation and partnership development with global technology leaders and FinTech's alike.
This role would be working within the Commercial Engineering team of our Group Transformation function. You'll be a key member of a high profile team within Asset & Invoice Finance supplying the development and implementation of the operating plan for Group Transformation. You''ll hold accountability for driving the QA Global Delivery Model through effective management of Suppliers and lead on the day-to-day delivery of complex change projects.
Additionally you'll handle your own workload and influence others to meet agreed activity plans to ensure the effective delivery of Quality Assurance (QA) Test Services and testing deliverables from Suppliers. You'll also be driving the partners to provide innovation and commercial value whilst maintaining output and improving delivery quality, as well as leading the resolution of issues.
Role Specific Accountabilities:
* Efficient planning and tracking of QA testing deliverables from Suppliers; ensuring your stakeholders are regularly informed of status and progress.
* Effective performance management of the global supply chain through regular review of overall partner and individual performances.
* Taking the necessary actions where significant metrics and SLAs are not achieved
* Utilise deep understanding of LBG standards(both technical and industry compliance) as well as QA processes to ensure Suppliers are fully aligned with all expectations.
* Challenges QA approach and Estimates ensuring the best value for money for the Customer and ensuring that the end to end delivery of Quality Assurance throughout the change lifecycle is adhered to
What we'll need from you:
* Someone with a Quality Assurance background who enjoys leading on and tracking the delivery of commercial outcomes.
* An authority in technology delivery processes and confident with Agile and automation testing techniques.
So if you're passionate about this opportunity to join Group Transformation at this exciting time and you've the skills and background we're seeking then we'd be keen to hear from you…
In return we'll offer you a great package including a performance related bonus, car/allowance, generous pension contribution, 30 Days leave plus bank holidays, a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits and other wider corporate benefits and perks.
We also support work/life balance friendly options such as occasional home-working and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.