Digital Security Architect/ Manager
A leading asset manager are looking to hire a Digital Security Manager
Your role will be to support Global Digital Security team to build out a Global Identity and Access Management strategy to meet the evolving needs of the business. This includes architecting solutions, building reference applications and guiding the wider team to drive the strategic client IAM solutions working with Global Enterprise Architecture group, Business, Security and product teams.
Your ability to establish trusted relationships with key business clients, create cost effective global IAM solutions with the team in a structured way, to drive change, prioritise delivery and challenge existing processes will be the key to your success.
* Responsible for delivering IAM solutions for the Global Digital Security team in Asia, India & Europe.
* Drive the business relationship across multiple business teams and geographies.
* Provide recommendations and guidance to Senior Leadership Team on IAM and IDaaS strategy.
* Work with Global Architecture group to drive API strategy.
* To assist with training/coaching team members and exposing them to new technologies.
Experience and Qualifications Required
* Solutions architect level experience designing and implementing Global Identity and Access Management solutions.
* Strong experience in industry standard Security Tools and User repositories (e.g. Siteminder, LDAP, SSO) designing and implementing global solutions to meet business requirements
* Strong experience in Web Access Management products (e.g. Siteminder) & Single Sign-On technologies (SAML, OAuth)
* Practical experience implementing Multi-Factor Authentication & Adaptive Authentication