- GBP350 - GBP400 per day
- Beckenham, England, United Kingdom Beckenham England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 28 Feb 18 2018-02-28
Infrastructure DevOps My client, a financial services organisation is looking for a infrastructure DevOps for a specifice project based in Beckenham.
- Small Work Effort and Project delivery of new core and centralised services such as SMTP, SFTP, End User Computing, Remote Access, Mail, Big-data Analysis (Elastic Stack), etc.
- Identification of and running POC's for Core Technologies that align to our digital services framework.
- Day to day administration of deployment pipeline (Currently GitLab, Jenkins, Octopus, Azure ARM and configuration via Puppet)
- Point of escalation from Production Support team for core Infrastructure in a hybrid environment across a number of sites across the UK - (Active Directory, Core Infrastructure Services, Virtualisation, Compute and Store, Cloud (Azure)
- After hours on-call support on a rota basis.
Capabilities that are particularly important for this role:
- 5+ years' experience in an infrastructure similar role.
- Understanding of cloud architecture and experience in delivering cloud based services, ideally Azure.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines (Git, Jenkins, Octopus)
- Experienced in deploying and managing Infrastructure - AD, Networking, Hypervisors, Azure ARM (JSON), Docker
- Good knowledge of scripting (i.e. Powershell, Bash, ) and/or Infrastructure as Code (JSON, YAML, HOCON)
- Good understanding and experience of PaaS and IaaS Cloud based Solutions (Pref. MS Azure)
- Experience and familiar with ITIL Processes and tools including Change, Incident, Problem and Release Management.