AML Support Executive
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom Belfast Northern Ireland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
See job description for details
We're looking for a Support Executive AML to join us in Belfast
- Here at Ulster Bank, it's all about putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, making their lives easier and taking the stress out of banking
- We're always seeking to help our customers with everything that's important to them
- If you're looking for an opportunity to deliver an outstanding customer experience, our role in Anti Money Laundering (AML) will give you the chance to play a significant part in helping us to become the No.1 bank for customer service
- This role is available for a period of 5 months
What you'll do
As Support Executive AML, you'll be responsible for the completion of Periodic Reviews including Know Your Customer (KYC), Know Your Business (KYB) and any associated customer due diligence.
You'll have the ability to work and communicate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders and will develop strong collaborative relationships with relationship managers and Operations teams, and utilise them to facilitate effective and efficient completion of all KYB and KYC cases.
In this role you'll:
- Work to deadlines to ensure assigned cases are completed in a timely manner and will use your expertise to support workload demands across different portfolios
- Maintain all appropriate data sources to ensure effective and accurate reporting and performance management and will support the Manager to embed the new KYB and KYC operating model, providing insight and suggestions to support the continuous improvement of all processes
- Understand the main risks arising in your area of responsibility and how you mitigate them and will comply with relevant Group Policies and local policy requirements
- Participate in testing and certifying the effectiveness of controls on a regular basis
The skills you'll need
You'll have experience of completing customer due diligence checks for business customers with an understanding of KYB, as well as effective planning and organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise your own work to ensure that objectives are met within required timescales.
You'll also need:
- A comprehensive knowledge of Corporate and Commercial account opening and AML procedures and processes
- The ability to work under pressure and to take personal responsibility for delivering accurate and high quality output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Ulster Bank regulatory and operational risk policies
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Ulster Bank, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.