Clearing Deliveries & Risk Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Clearing House clears and guarantees all matched transactions occurring through its facilities by clearing members. The clearing members are monitored by the Clearing House for financial performance. Products cleared at the Exchange and are nearing their expiration result in final settlement method of cash or physical delivery depending on the product. The Clearing House monitors the open positions of clearing members nearing a contract's maturity and ensures clearing members are in compliance with the rule and regulations of the Exchange for the products.
The Delivery & Risk Analyst position is responsible for the daily processing of delivery operations, Clearing Member firm position monitoring and ensuring firms are in compliance with the rule and regulations of the Exchange. The role is also responsible for reconciliation of Clearing Member position information, delivery data and accounts ensuring necessary data and reports are correct, current and balanced.
The role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring delivery operations are completed accurately and timely by clearing member firms.
- Daily monitoring of markets and firm activity, identifying risk issues, and enforcing risk mitigation procedures with clearing member firms.
- Reporting of reconciliations, delivery information and Clearing Member position data.
- Drive communication with clearing members and across Clearinghouse risk on a daily basis providing delivery support, assessing delivery wherewithal, and management of risk exposure.
- Provide issue management including documenting, diagnosis, analysis, resolution, as well as, reporting issues to management and pertinent customers as it relates to clearing members and supporting applications.
- Flexible schedule
- BA preferred
- Industry experience preferred
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required