Cloud Business Operations Lead, Cloud Managed Services, Belfast
You have a fantastic opportunity to join our Cloud Engineering community based in the heart of Belfast City centre.
Comprising of dynamic and passionate people, we collaborate and engage on different aspects of Cloud based projects.
Our talented teams have the chance to design, architect, support and maintain solutions for a variety of exciting and impactful projects. Working with the latest technologies and multiple cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services Innovation Partner of the Year 2019 UK & Ireland) we strive to constantly develop and advance our skills so we can provide the best experience and guidance for our clients.
We are proud to be a diverse and outgoing group and we are looking forward to welcoming imaginative and driven people to join us on this journey.
We are committed to developing the skills of our teammates; we are as interested in what you want to learn as what you already know. So, if you do not have significant experience of a specific tool or product in our job responsibilities description, do not be discouraged. If you want to develop those skills, we will help. Your role
Cloud Business Operations is the central focal point for all of the core functions that enable us to run our Cloud Managed Services business. It is critical to our success and focusses on finance, project management, talent management, opportunity management, reporting, and internal communications.
The CBO lead is a fantastic opportunity to be at the heart of that business, leading and shaping our longer term strategy to:
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders within the business and interface with senior leadership on a regular basis
- Be a hands-on leader with a team who have responsibility for:
oproject management of both internal and client delivery projects
omaintaining budgets, forecast and plan management
odriving revenue reconciliation, cost allocation and reporting for our technology spend
ohandling the management of invoicing and purchase orders
otracking and managing opportunity pipelines
oorganizing town halls, team catch up's and other general communications
omanaging client onboarding, change orders, and off-boarding
omaintaining PMO and RAID logs
oCreating standards, educating and governing
oManaging repositories for contracts, documentation and pre sales collateral
oTalent on-boarding, time allocation and resource scheduling
- Be comfortable to own and drive the strategy for Cloud Business Operations: educating stakeholders on a path of continuous change and improvement aligned to the needs of the business
- Provide leadership and exhibit role model behaviour to develop talent and to honour and respect our core values around diversity and inclusion.
Your personal characteristics
Your work, your choice
- Ability to become a trusted advisor to our clients and stakeholders;
- A desire to learn and continually develop;
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms to address both technical and consultative audiences;
- Great attention to detail;
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: This role is based in at our Lincoln Building office in Belfast with occasional travel to other Deloitte locations and client sites.
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time Your professional experience
Your service line: Consulting
- 4+ years professional experience working in IT or similar business with a proven experience of:
- Business Process Improvement
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Software Asset Management
- Microsoft Suite Technology (Word, Excel, SharePoint)
- Talent Management
- Understanding/awareness of Cloud technologies including cloud financial processes
- Understanding/awareness of collaboration tooling such as Slack, Jira, Confluence.
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
SLCONS BABSOP CFTECH
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 173858