Consultant .Net Developer
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, seeks agile developers to help build its new CME Workstation trading platform.
CME Workstation is the next generation trading platform that will provide access to CME Group futures and options markets, as well as the BrokerTec repo and fixed income platform, and the EBS foreign exchange market.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a greenfield project to develop microservices in C# (.NET Core), which are hosted in Docker and orchestrated by Kubernetes. These microservices support a web-based SPA front end.
- Take full part in Agile development process
- Contribute to design of functions and microservices
- Develop and test
- Conform to coding and design standards for the project
- Deliverables and Acceptance Criteria
- Delivery of epics and stories for the initial deployment of the CME Workstation project
Technical Experience/Skillset required
- Strong C# (.Net Core preferable)
- ASP.Net based Microservice design and development
- Containerisation experience - Docker/Kubernetes preferable
- Agile development processes