Cross Border Data Clearance - Privacy Client Relationship Support Manager
Description Cross Border Data Clearance
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
- Other Location: United States,Florida,Tampa; United States,Delaware,New Castle; United States,New Jersey,Rutherford
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19027106
(CBDC) Privacy Client Relationship Support
will report to the head of the CBDC within OTRC. Candidate will interact daily with Citi wide initiative owners/stakeholders to collaborate on the design, development and implementation of global strategic initiatives impacted by the data privacy/protection processes, standards, and procedures in support of business unit's compliance with Cross border requirements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing global cross-functional teams whose main responsibility is to ensure the timely delivery of data privacy/cross border data transfer regulatory compliance assessments associated with corporate strategic initiatives. To effectively manage these teams and this activity, the role requires an in-depth knowledge of CBDC Requirements, ability to interface and collaborate with all Citi Businesses to facilitate initiative on-boarding within the automated workflow and adhering to standards such as required documentation involving the use, collection, storage, and/or cross-border transfer of employee, customer, internal and/or vendor data.
- Managing the CBDC Initiative Processing Pipeline Activity Reports and reports distributed to initiative Business Sponsors/Stakeholders and O&T Senior Management. Collaborate with Businesses and cross-functional teams on key and strategic initiatives for the development and implementation of automated solutions.
- Managing the CBDC Initiative Onboarding process and enhancements, collaborating with other CBDC teams to develop process improvements across the team to benefit CBDC and business stakeholders/initiative owners.
- Extensive years in various Cross Border related disciplines (e.g. risk management, regulatory compliance, incident response management, PII inventory assessments, information security compliance, regulatory compliance training and awareness)
- Extensive years of experience in managing of Operational Risk, Technology Risk and Operational Risk related projects
- Extensive years experience in managing cross functional project teams
- Extensive years experience in developing and managing exempt and non-exempt staff
- Extensive years managing analytical and reporting MIS staff
- Extensive years working knowledge of technology and related emerging trends
- Experience in managing operations (Operations management) is a big plus.
- Proven track record managing global cross functional project teams associated with developing and implementing new technology based solutions, workflow improvements and consolidations of back office operations.
- Proven track record of interfacing with and presenting to Executive and Senior Management organizational levels
- Strong acumen for risk management
- Proven ability to work independently and effectively in a complex environment with multi-location team structure involving the development and implementation of technology solutions
- Ability to collaborate and influence internal stakeholders through highly-developed negotiation skills
- Ability to collaborate with technology development team on functional requirements and product assurance testing
- Strong technical proficiencies in MS Project, MS Excel, MSWord, MS PowerPoint, and MS Access
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer