- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 18 Nov 18
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
DevOps Engineer - ETPA
Interested in working within a team that provides Enterprise level support for a variety of trading and clearing applications that are vital to our business and how it functions all within technologies such as;
AWS, Windows, Chef, Puppet & Docker?
Then our Enterprise Technology Assurance Team are the team for you. Not only does this team (ETPA for short) support various environments and technologies they are heavily involved in application deployment, configuration and the development of CME Group standards across the environment and as a Dev Op's Engineer you will be involved every step of the way.
As a Dev Op's Engineer, you will be;
- Developing, maintain and securing a range of AWS Technologies
- Utilising your scripting experience to continue CME Groups automation journey
- Bringing your expertise to continue to build our standards in areas such as deployments working collaboratively within your team and across other technology groups.
- Providing technical advice to management as new technologies emerge and evolve
- Determining root cause and analysis to remediate issues moving forward and display strong troubleshooting on all technologies.
- Supporting existing customer facing platforms and interfaces with users to determine where improvements or enhancements are needed to better serve their needs.
Qualities we are interested in
- A passion to automate (Chef, CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Coding experience (Python, Golang, Ruby, scripting, etc)
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git
- Windows administration skills.