International Payroll Specialist
The International Payroll Specialist coordinates, analyses and performs activities related to payroll processing, administration, and compliance, ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of payroll for the International population.
Actively involved on project teams within Payroll to analyze and identify improvements, which in turn will help implement. Principle Accountabilities:
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Process & reconcile interface data from Workday HR & Time & Labor systems.
- Review & reconcile monthly payroll inputs from various internal sources, to ensure accurate payroll processing for international payrolls across multiple locations. (Including, New Hires, Terms, Transfers, Benefits, Variable payments & Deductions)
- Ensure accurate & timely payroll processing for multiple CME employees globally.
- Liaise with vendor & in country partners internationally.
- Respond to ad-hoc queries (from employees, internal and external partners).
- Support the team by participating in ongoing system, process & reporting improvements & taking on special projects as assigned.
- Perform a wide variety of reporting and analysis related to payroll data.
- Monitor payroll compliance and contribute to audit initiatives. Maintain payroll processes by writing, updating and following policies and procedures. Work to improve and enhance payroll process per audit recommendations - i.e., customized reports. Provide reports as requested by Internal and External Auditors
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Extensive experience of working on payrolls using an outsourced vendor.
- Proactive & Self-motivated approach
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral).
- Excellent numeracy Skills & attention to detail
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines & manage stakeholder expectations as required
- CIPP Foundation degree in payroll management desirable
- Microsoft Office - strong Excel skills required
- BDO Dashboard or similar process desirable
- Experience of Workday Systems, desirable
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.