Put your skills at the forefront of something Special.
For one, they can help shape the entire UI function- taking ownership of different aspects of the teams approach to frontend development.
You'll do this without any red tape.
Your new team:
- Consists of Backend developers (Java, Python etc) with the ability roll their sleeves up on the frontend too (primarily using frameworks but that's where you come in).
- You'll work alongside the head of engineering too so there's lots to learn.
- Develops large-scale distributed systems in a software house setting.
- Deploys these across web, desktop and mobile (on AWS, using docker).
- Uses moile frameworks like Ionic/Cordova.
Why should you join?
Odds are you're looking for a number of things from your next role so hopefully this bit covers it:
- There's no dependence on outside funding as the company has grown locally to 100+ technical hands. They started in Northern Ireland so there's no chance of them jumping ship or falling to economic uncertainty.
- Career Progression. Your work will be rewarded- honestly. There's yearly pay reviews and with the company not being bound by process, you'll probably get a little pay bump before then.
- On average we see candidates receive a minimum uplift of 10% in their salary.
- You'll join a diverse workforce that has adapted it's approach to ensure a perfect balance is struck between work and life.
What you'll need to join?
- The drive to progress your career to a position of technical leadership.
- You don't have an overdependence on frameworks.
- You'll be paid between £40,000-£50,000 per year.
- You'll avail of a company bonus and pension scheme.
- You'll take advantage of different flexible working options.
- You'll receive private healthcare.
- You'll take advantage of various "wellness incentives".
- You'll be presented with a personalised professional (and technical) development plan.
In total, you will be offering up 2.5 hours of your time in Lockdown.
You'll interview twice, both remotely with the latter stage being a more technical whiteboard session.
If successful you can start right away (unless you have a notice period).