Lead QA Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Lead QA Analyst collaborates with Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Software Engineers in Test, Project Management, management, and peers in planning and executing tests verify software under test while ensuring compliance with the SDLC process. The Lead QA Analyst manages the testing process and complements the unit tests covered by software engineers by focusing on business functionality and integration of the application within the ecosystem from inception through implementation.
• Communicate with a wide audience spanning both internal and external teams.
• Ensure that the team is complying with the SDLC process.
• Execute responsibilities in addition to providing oversight and planning activities.
• Identify efficiency opportunities while also exploring innovation and means of implementing new technology/processes.
• Mentor team members by demonstrating how a mentee might develop greater initiative, increased independence, and self-reliance.
• Provide domain-level expertise both on the application under test and testing practices.
Skills & Software Requirements - some knowledge of the below would be desirable:
- SQL, Linux/UNIX with some knowledge in Java/C++
- Programming knowledge