Legal Documentation - Regulatory Change, Belfast
- Salary: GBP200.00 - GBP300 per day
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Our client, a gobal banking organisation is looking to recruit a number of candidates to join a legal documentation and client outreach programme in Belfast. Permanent and contract options available.
We are seeking a Regulatory Change Analyst with a background within Financial Services, specifically Top Tier Banks, to join our team of specialist consultants.
The successful candidate will work on client site in Belfast, working on a project focusing on the QFC (Qualified Financial Contracts) Rule. You will primarily be focusing on:
- Developing a deep understanding of the QFC Rules and being able to articulate them to clients and internal stakeholders as needed
- Proactive and reactive communication with clients, including via email and call
- Researching and formulating responses to client questions and queries
- Creation and maintenance of standard responses to client requests
You will be working across a number of different business lines including legal, client relationship Management and Sales to complete this large-scale client outreach project.
Please note: this is not an exhaustive list of duties and the successful candidate may be required to take on additional duties considering business requirements.
- An excellent education record - BSc/BA/LLB or higher degree, 2.1 or better essential
- 2+ years' experience within financial services, specifically top-tier investment banks
- Business analysis experience
- Knowledge of Capital Markets products and services
- Legal background
- Experience as a PM/PMO
- Experience working within a client facing role
- Strong Data Analysis/ Excel skills desirable
- Mix of good organizational skills, people skills and ability to catch onto things quickly
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and face off to senior stakeholders and know how to present effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and client engagement skills: An ability to communicate in a positive, friendly and outgoing manner with clients either external or internal
- Ability to prioritize your workload to meet business needs
- Ability to work under pressure in dynamic and fast paced environments
- Ability to work in environments as diverse as our customer bases: We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.