Market Data Permissioning and Control Analyst
Description Overview of Citi:
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Project and Program Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19012247
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity. Team/Function Overview:
This role sits within the Market Data Services function, part of Operations and Technology. Market Data Services is a global function that is responsible for strategy, business analysis and operations (ordering and invoicing) for all Market Data expenses at Citigroup. Role / Position Overview:
The Market Data Entitlements role is responsible for managing the assessment and control of market data requests. The person in this role will work with end users as well as the various functions in Market Data including Business Advisory, Inventory Management, Engineering and Exchange Management. The candidate will need to have an understanding of data control systems, be analytical, process oriented and willing to learn the market data space & architecture. Key Responsibilities:
- Work within team to manage the control of market data entitlements to business users and applications
- Review and streamline/automate processes in order to gain efficiencies and free up capacity to take on further responsibilities going forward
- Build relationships with our key stakeholders across the various teams
- The successful candidate will be exposed to all aspects of Market Data architecture and entitlements and have the opportunity to interact and build relationships across the various teams within Market data.
- Understanding of database access control systems
- Ability to assess and implement process enhancements and automation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Manage multiple diverse priorities and work well under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy of information being presented
- Collaborative team player with ability to establish internal relationships across businesses and functions
- GSCE "A" Level standard or equivalent
- Good numeric skills
- Bachelor's degree
- IT based qualifications
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular MS Excel & MS Access skills
- Knowledge of programming languages in particular VBA/SQL
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work independently & self-starter
What we Offer:
- Decision Making
- Technical Competence
- Critical Thinking
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
• 23 days paid annual leave
• Award winning pension scheme,
• Life assurance and
• Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi's commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer