Online Marketing Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Online Marketing Analyst (website development) serves as a point of contact for website update requests.
- Manage daily website updates on cmegroup.com and other sites using various methods using content management systems components to editing plain HTML/CSS.
- Take design/content/technical direction for new/existing page updates and see it through to implementation
- Ensure timely communication and delivery of web updates
- Ability to identify issues with web content and provide feedback for site enhancements
- Troubleshoot website issues and provide details for escalations as necessary
- Deliver excellent communication and customer service through JIRA tickets
- Assist in on-call rotation duties and coverage for website support
- Provide support to other content authors in the business as needed
- Perform site audits and web maintenance tasks
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Demonstrable website development experience
- Possess excellent knowledge of coding HTML and content management systems
- Possess an excellent eye for design and technical details for quality assurance
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- Proficient with responsive design and web best practices
- Experience with UX/UI/Design or rapid prototyping a plus
- Knowledge/experience of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM content management system), JIRA, Confluence, AWS
- Experience with Pardot/Salesforce or 3rd party APIs and authentication methods a plus