Operational Risk Senior Analyst
Key Responsibilities: Global Regulatory Inventory Initiative
- Support the integration of the global regulatory inventory into the Citi risk and Control tool
- Assist the business and functions to connect local and global regulations to the underlying activities risks and controls within the assessment unit
- Assist SMP Owners to align regulations to the SMPs in order to cascade the information to underlying assessment units
- Support the implementation of the global regulatory inventory initiative across the business and functions within a specified timeline
- Work in partnership with ICRM to achieve success in the implementation of the global regulatory initiative
- Provide system guidance on mapping of regulations to ARCMs
- Be an SME or point person with regards to the initiative as well as actively raise and proffer enhancements to the current modelOther MCA Program Management Tasks
- Key support role in transitioning the GRC MCA program from implementation to Business As Usual (BAU) phase
- Deliver tasks and deliverables as part of MCA Program Management
- Provide oversight to the MCA governance process e.g. ORM Challenge / thematic reviews
- Identifying opportunities and developing enhancements to the Program Management process
- Support and serve as a point of contact for all key tools used in Citi Risk & Controls platform
- Implementation of Regulatory Inventory integration with Citi Risk & Controls Platform
- Data Quality Analysis on MCA Data and engagement with Business contacts including Architects, Assessment Unit/MGE Owners / Coordinator
- End to End process flow standardization
- Data Input and management of GRC MCA information
The successful candidate will part of a Global team, which leads and manages initiatives with implications for the entire Firm. As such, the role entails top-level exposure across all of the Firm's businesses and Regions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience of working in a complex project, with variable stakeholders and within tight deadlines.
- Prior experience in Project Management is an advantage
- Confident and concise verbal communications skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate with senior management
- Relevant experience in risk identification, assessment, monitoring, and remediation will be an additional strength
- Banking/Operational Risk experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Risk and Control Self Assessments is an advantage.
- Analytical skills and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills; both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to analyze problems and formulate conclusions and recommendations
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask with capacity to organize and prioritize workload within a complex environment with competing and subtle resource demands
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong MS office knowledge including Excel, Word and Power Point. SQL skills is an advantage
- Unwavering commitment to co-operative and collaborative working
- Ability to speak confidently and authoritatively on a range of subjects and influence opinion
- Strong ability to coordinate and facilitate work projects both on the ground and with remote units
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that he/she is unafraid to interact with counterparts and seniors in an environment with extremely high exposure and expectations.
- The candidate should be able to work individually and collaboratively with other teammates with the goal of meeting team-wide and senior management expectations.
- The candidate should demonstrate the ability to pro-actively develop the role beyond the parameters set by direct instruction.
- The candidate should be able to work through tight deadlines and be able to respond quickly and with authority to crisis situations.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .